Thursday 15 March 2012

Making the background


Today I continued to set out my super mario assignment. I went onto google and searched for the super mario map.




This is the image I found. It already has some of the characters on so this was a problem, so I went onto photoshop to try edit it out.

This is my finished piece of removing the characters. As you can see it doesn't look very professional as I used the line tool to make the hill complete as mario was in the way before.
To edit out the characters I used the clone stamp tool. This lets you click on the image and it will copy the section you chose and paste were you click until you let go of the button.



This is what it looked like when I had finished. When I printed it of my mario was to big to jump onto the boxes so it didn't look right so I went back onto photoshop and then used the select tool and moved the boxes higher so it would let mario be the right size for the boxes. 



This is my final edited piece of the background I am going to use.



No comments:

Post a Comment